We’re Chatterson, an award-winning boutique research, strategy and marketing firm dedicated to connecting the real estate world with its customers. We’re a fun group of problem solvers who specialize in revolutionizing the real estate marketing experience. We live by our core values, “The 4 C’s”; Compassionate, Committed, Collaborative and Confident. If these values resonate with you, keep reading.
Established in 2008, we have carefully grown into a full-service team with offices in Calgary. We pride ourselves on our four key areas of expertise: Research, Marketing, Strategy and Software, and we’d love to add your skills to our roster.
Are you passionate about digital marketing and social media? Do you love creating engaging content for the online world? If you’re an expert at creatively handling various online marketing tools, such as multiple social media profiles, websites, SEM / SEO platforms and various programmatic marketing, you might just be the right fit. You will work in tandem with the team to coordinate and implement unique digital marketing efforts for our wide client base. As well as provide thorough reporting and analysis monitoring the various marketing efforts.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Accounts team to develop digital advertising and content strategies for our clients
- Design and implement integrated digital media campaigns aligned with internal and client business goals
- Develop and schedule digital content (e.g. social media, website, blogs, press releases)
- Produce regular web traffic, social media, SEO and SEM reports
- Assist with copywriting for web and other media projects as required
- Provide and implement direct marketing methods to add value for our clients
- Suggest innovative digital marketing solutions and strategies tailored to the unique needs of our various clients
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing and content developments
Back that Up
- 2+ years of direct digital marketing experience managing client campaigns and social media platforms
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion rate optimization and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with Google Analysis Tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Familiarity with multiple platforms, organic and paid (e.g. AdWords, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Solid knowledge of social media back-end management and scheduling software
- Familiarity with web design, HTML and content management systems
- Ability to produce, analyze and provide recommendations on various digital reports
- Excellent written, analytical and time management skills
Got what it takes?
Hit us up! Email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls, please.