Chatterson is on the hunt for high-performing creatives to join our energetic team. We play in the world of destination and real estate marketing, and we need all-star designers to add to our creative roster. If your blood type is CMYK and you dream in RGB, you’ll be perfect for our team.
You have some relevant or agency experience, and you have a knack for digital design, innovative visual executions and preparing files for production. Your InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills are rock-solid, and you’re an ace at running with creative direction to bring projects to completion while working with a team of specialists at the top of their game. Positivity is your middle name and the word “can’t” isn’t in your vocabulary. You thrive on new challenges – always looking for fresh ways to push your skills to the next level.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating beautiful and effective design solutions that align with creative briefs and client goals
- Designing wireframes and page flats for desktop, tablet and mobile layouts
- Confident working independently as well as with creative direction
- Provide clear rationale for creative choices to both internal teams and clients
- Close eye for the small details in creative executions
- Maintaining positive interactions and collaborations with creative, communications, development and video production teams
- Comfort in visualizing and expressing concepts to both internal and external teams and clients.
- Use of QA (quality assurance) techniques in creative executions
- Optimizing content for web
- Ongoing research around new design trends and web technologies
- Production design and file packaging
BACK THAT UP
- Strong design portfolio with preferred 2 years’ experience
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Pro working knowledge of the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Mac OS environment
- Knowledge and experience designing within contemporary web standards
- Knowledge of animation and HTML 5 an asset
- Excellent abilities in sketching, prototyping and evaluating interactive design
- Experience using Sketch an asset
- Familiarity with interactive and web design for cross-platform devices and applications an asset
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Hit us up! Email your résumé and design samples to email@example.com.
Digital Account Manager
- Masterful client communications, providing regular two-way communication between the client and team, ensuring strong team representation and setting realistic client expectations
- Ensuring client and team compliance with scope and deliverables
- Clearly conveying clients’ goals and objectives to the team in an organized manner
- Understanding Chatterson’s breadth of services and effectively communicating our expertise to clients
- Estimating and assisting in proposal development
- Media recommendation, budget and blocking chart creation and management
- Developing comprehensive digital and web strategies to meet the needs of clients
- Coordinating and participating in the research, writing, editing and approval of marketing materials for a variety of client projects
- Content development strategy, supervision and quality check
- Collaborating with internal teams to create and execute strategic creative, digital and web solutions for a diverse client roster
- 3+ years working in a digital marketing agency
- 2+ years’ experience in a client-facing role
- Familiarity with open source CMS systems such as WordPress
- Hands-on experience with paid media management tools (Facebook Ads, Google Ads) and other online marketing tools
- Ability to write proposals, issue quotes, lead client presentations and negotiations
- Self-starter, a quick learner, tolerance for a fast-paced environment and ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Showcase exceptional customer service and confidence in all communications, include phone, email and face-to-face
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Superior writing skills
- Computer and social media savvy
- We want to hear from you! Resume AND cover letter can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.