Chatterson is on the hunt for a high-performing creative to join our energetic team. We play in the world of destination and real estate marketing, and we need an all-star designer to add to our creative roster. If your blood type is CMYK and you dream in RGB, you’ll be perfect for our team.
You have some relevant or agency experience, and you have a knack for digital design, innovative visual executions and preparing files for production. Your InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills are rock-solid, and you’re an ace at running with creative direction to bring projects to completion while working with a team of specialists at the top of their game. Positivity is your middle name and the word “can’t” isn’t in your vocabulary. You thrive on new challenges – always looking for fresh ways to push your skills to the next level.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating beautiful and effective design solutions that align with creative briefs and client goals
- Designing wireframes and page flats for desktop, tablet and mobile layouts
- Confident working independently as well as with creative direction
- Provide clear rationale for creative choices to both internal teams and clients
- Close eye for the small details in creative executions
- Maintaining positive interactions and collaborations with creative, communications, development and video production teams
- Comfort in visualizing and expressing concepts to both internal and external teams and clients.
- Use of QA (quality assurance) techniques in creative executions
- Optimizing content for web
- Ongoing research around new design trends and web technologies
- Production design and file packaging
BACK THAT UP
- Strong design portfolio with preferred 2 years’ experience
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Pro working knowledge of the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Mac OS environment
- Knowledge and experience designing within contemporary web standards
- Knowledge of animation and HTML 5 an asset
- Excellent abilities in sketching, prototyping and evaluating interactive design
- Experience using Sketch an asset
- Familiarity with interactive and web design for cross-platform devices and applications an asset
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Hit us up! Email your résumé and design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.