Chatterson is on the hunt for high-performing creatives to join our energetic studio. We play in the world of real estate and destination marketing, and we need some all-star designers to add to our creative roster. If your blood type is CMYK and you dream in RGB, you’ll be perfect for our team.
Ideally, you’ll have agency experience, and you’ll definitely have a knack for Website design, visual executions for print, and preparing files for production. Your InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills are rock-solid, and you’re an ace at running with creative direction to bring projects to completion while working with a team of specialists at the top of their game. You thrive on new challenges – always looking for fresh ways to push your skills to the next level.
Think you’re ready for the show?
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to work well with a close-knit, fun-loving team
- Creating beautiful and effective design solutions that align with creative briefs
- Designing wireframes and page flats for desktop, tablet and mobile layouts
- Confident working independently as well as with creative direction
- Close eye for the small details in creative executions
- Maintaining positive interactions and collaborations with creative, communications, development and video production teams
- Ongoing research around new design trends and web technologies
- Production design and file packaging
Back that Up
- Strong design portfolio with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Pro working knowledge of the late
st versions of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Mac OS environment
- Knowledge and experience designing within contemporary web standards
- Knowledge of animation and HTML 5 an asset
- Excellent abilities in sketching, prototyping and evaluating interactive design
- Experience using Sketch an asset
- Familiarity with interactive and web design for cross-platform devices and applications an asset
Got what it takes?
Hit us up! Email your résumé to email@example.com No phone calls, please.