Collection Of Personal Information:
Personal Information is information about you that identifies you as an individual, for example, your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
When you visit the Sites, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Sites, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Sites, and information about how you interact with the Sites. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
The Company collects “Device Information” using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. These data files are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Sites, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Log files” are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Sites. This data is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
We also collect information that you voluntarily provide to us through responses to surveys, search functions, Contact Us forms and the like. We may also ask you to provide additional information such as your first and last names, e-mail address, phone number and the like if you want to obtain additional services and/or information.
How Does The Company Use Information Gathered About Online Visitors?
Before forwarding us any personal information, please be advised that any information gathered on our Sites may be used in the aggregate for research and development relating to our Sites and/or for future site development and, if you ask us to, to send you promotional materials. In particular, we may use information gathered about you for the following purposes: to monitor interest in our range of products and to assist us to tailor the content of our Sites to your needs by collecting information about your preferences through tracking of patterns page views on our Sites; to create a profile relating to you in order to show you the content that might be of interest to you and to display the content according to your preferences; to improve and optimize our Sites by generating analytics about how the Sites are browsed and interacted with; and, in circumstances where you have indicated that you wish to receive additional information, to send you information about us and promotional material about our products together with details of any offers we may have available from time to time.
Promotional And Informational Offers:
With the permission of an online visitor, information submitted at the time of submission may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by the Company provided notice of this fact is made available online. If a visitor objects to such use for any reason, he/she may prevent that use, either by e-mail request or by modifying the registration information provided. The Company uses reasonable efforts to maintain visitors’ information in a secure environment. If you have submitted personal information and want to change it or opt-out, please contact us as described below.
Do Not Track:
Please note that we do not alter our Sites’ data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European Union resident, you have the right to access personal information the Company holds about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Disclosure Of Information:
Protection of Children Online:
The Company considers the protection of children’s privacy, especially online, to be of the utmost importance. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children nor do we allow them to become registered users of, or to request information through, our Sites or help-seeking information lines.
Protection of Information:
Our Commitment to Security:
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. The Company applies security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, such as retaining information in secure facilities and making personal information accessible only to authorized employees on a need-to-know basis.
Storage of Information:
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by mail using the details provided below:
Chatterson Drive Inc.
150 9 Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2P3H9